If you know me, I’m all about simple, easy, yet delicious recipes! We are in love with these Valentine’s Day Fruit kabobs which makes the perfect dessert idea. I absolutely love them and they are a delicious treat. You could get creative and have different fruit and different kinds of treats to add like short cake or blueberries.
Not a fan of dark chocolate? Swap it out with hot fudge or white chocolate.
Switch out the Brownie bites for cheesecake or donut holes!
Shesh, I better stop!
The possibilities are endless!
I have to say one of my all time favourite combos is Chocolate and strawberries so these fruit kabobs did not disappoint. A simple and delicious way to serve several “mini” treats.
Perfect for parties,baby showers,barbecues and Holiday get togethers.
Pair with a nice glass of wine and it’s perfect for a romantic date night at home.
Valentine’s Day Fruit Kabobs
- 24 fresh strawberries
- 12 large marshmallows
- 12 Brownies bites
- mini skewers
- optional - caramel sauce, chocolate sauce or hot fudge sauce.
- lollipop sticks or wooden skewers
- Clean, dry and cut the strawberries so both ends are flat.
- Layer the pieces on the skewers in this order, strawberry, brownie, marshmallow & lay them out on a wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Melt sauce in the microwave and Drizzle
- Transfer back to the fridge to allow the sauce to set until ready to serve.
- Valentine's Day Fruit Kabobs- Easy and delicious!
What do you like to drizzle on your fruit?