I can’t believe it.
I am officially one of those old mothers who crows, “It goes by so fast!” and “He’ll always be my baby!”
In honour of his tenth birthday, I present ten things I love about my ten-year-old son, Noah
1. He’s sensitive, creative and extremely imaginative. He loves to build and draw and create.
2. He has the loveliest dark brown hair. When it’s time for a trim the hair at the back starts to curl. no one really knows where the waves came from but my hubby and I both take the credit.
3. He’s better at building lego then I ever will be. Seriously, those instruction books must be written in Klingon or elvish.
4. He can be so kind to his little sisters. (Notice I wrote “can be”!)
5. He has no fear of chatting with adults. He freely converses with any adult he meets: sales clerks,teachers, neighbors, etc. especially those with newborn babies. (that is my fault)
6. He is passionate about all things Disney including the origins of Mickey Mouse and video games. He knows more about Walt Disney then I do after three trips to Disneyland.
7. He has professed his belief in God and Jesus and is worried about some of his friends.
8. He thinks about other people and has a heart for those in need.
9. He made me a mom to a son.
10. He’s my son, a gift from God, and everything he is supposed to be!
Happy birthday, Noah!
I love you!