Today we want to share 10 of our favourite teacher appreciation gifts . Christmas is one of the busiest times of the year and while we are looking for just the right gift to surprise our loved ones it’s also a wonderful time of year to recognize our teachers (and don’t forget your babysitters or child care professionals)! My kids have great teachers and even though gift-giving is not an expectation I still want them to know that they are having a positive impact in my children’s lives.
Let me start with: What NOT to get teachers
Please, do not give into the temptation to buy:
1) another coffee mug (their cupboards are full) or
2) more Christmas knick knacks or ornaments (they have plenty… and the longer we’ve been teaching… the more they have.)
What TO get– we rounded up our 10 favourite teacher appreciation gifts they are going to love!
Teacher Appreciation Gifts for the Female Teacher
Teacher Appreciation Gifts for the Male Teacher
Let’s take a moment to discuss the hardest teacher to buy for… the MALE teacher!
1) Movie certificate taped to a box of popcorn
2) Something you can find at the checkout counter of your local hardware store: flashlight, inexpensive screwdriver or hammer, batteries
3) Duct tape
4) Car Wash Coupons
5) Gas Gift Card
6) Jar of Peanuts or Mixed Nuts
7) Favourite candy/pop
What did you decide on for the perfect teacher appreciation gift?
let us know in the comments!