Peeps- you either love ’em or hate ’em!
PEEPS are everywhere this time of year….that sugary marshmallow treat is a staple in Easter baskets. I think they’re so adorable! Bright colours… cute faces… what’s not to love?! There are so many really fun and creative marshmallow peep treat ideas for Easter I just had to round them up! Plus, it’s a nice way to use up those peeps so you don’t end up eating a whole package in one sitting.
Just click on the links below the photos to get the recipes and directions.
- Polka-Dot peep cake – via Made From Pinterest
- Dirt Pudding cups – via Diary of a recipe collector
- Push pops – via Love from the oven
- Covered Pretzels -via Love from the Oven
- Little birdie house -via Yesterfood
- Chocolate bar- via The domestic Rebel
- Layered Rice Krispie- via Yellow bliss road
- Chocolate covered peeps- via Raining hot coupons
- s’mores -via linen, lace and love
- popcorn -via Yellow bliss road
- Brownie pops via Munchkin Munchies
- Pudding cups -via Raining hot coupons
What about you? Do you love ’em or hate ’em? What’s your favourite way to enjoy Peeps? Straight out of the package or “all fancy”?
I hope you make one. If you do, come and share it on my FACEBOOK PAGE – give me a like while you are there. I’m sharing lots of fun stuff on Facebook.