I would love to start my day off with a pineapple mango smoothie, there is something about that fresh fruit flavour that wakes up my taste buds and energizes my body but let’s be honest, I know the minute I turn on the blender the kids are going to be out of bed and my solitude is over. There is something magical about those 15 extra minutes of quiet that make the wait worth it.
Pineapple is one of my favourite fruits to include in a smoothie and this one uses juicy pineapple blended with some sweet mango
The tropical flavours of this smoothie are the perfect way to jump start any morning and the best thing about this recipe is you can swap out any of the fresh variety for frozen and not skimp on taste. Just make sure to omit the ice if you are using frozen so it won’t be watered down.
Pineapple Mango Smoothie
Add in your mango (Make sure that it is ripe!)
Add in the crushed pineapple. Add your liquid and some ice if you are using fresh fruit and blend until smooth…
Serve immediately & Enjoy…
This lip smacking fresh fruit smoothie will delight your taste buds and is sure to be a hit in your household. If your more on the adventurous side like we are and you enjoy green smoothies as much as we do, add in 2 cups of fresh spinach or kale to the tropical flavours of the pineapple and mango. Delicious!
And of course, the printer friendly Pineapple Mango Smoothie recipe
- 1/4 fresh Pineapple , peeled, cored, and coarsely cube (can substitute for 4 oz Pineapple, crushed
- 1 ripe Mango, peeled, pitted, and coarsely cubed (can substitute for 1 cup frozen Mango)
- 1 cup Milk or 1 cup fresh Orange Juice
- Ice (As desired)
- In a blender, combine the Mangoes, Pineapples, Orange juice (or milk), and Ice Cubes and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Taste for sweetness, if you desire more sweetness, feel free to add in more sugar.
- Pour the smoothie into six glasses, serve.
- **substitute milk for almond milk or coconut milk for a unique taste!
- You could also add 5 strawberries or a banana.
We want to see what you are making in your kitchen!