Do you need an Easy Valentine’s Day Cookies to make this February?
Check out these chocolate dipped strawberry wafer cookies. Sweet & simple and oh so easy to make!
There’s no doubt about it… I LOVE Valentine’s Day!
Yes, I know we are a few weeks away but,the little girl in me just can’t get enough of all those pink sparkly hearts. I guess it’s a good thing I am a mom to 3 little girls.
Plus, anytime you dip a cookie into chocolate it’s an easy treat that the whole family will love.
Now on to these super EASY Valentine’s Day cookies.
Have you seen those half dipped Valentine’s Day fortune cookies? SO CUTE!
But until I figure out where we can buy them in bulk the fortune cookies will have to wait.
I found these strawberry wafer cookies right away. Yay! They were already pink, AND I have already sampled a few so I know my kids will enjoy these more.
Chocolate dipped strawberry wafer cookie
- - white melting chocolate ( or whatever colour you would like)
- - 1 box wafer cookies
- - variety of Valentine's Day sprinkles
- - parchment or wax paper
- HowTo make Cheesecake almond bark
- Mixing 1 package of white chocolate almond bark with 2-3 tablespoons of cream cheese.
- Start by melting your chocolate as direct on package. I found this great tub of marshmallow flavoured melting chocolate that you pop right in the microwave. I loved the easy clean up!
- While you are waiting for the chocolate to melt, gather your sprinkles and cookies.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. This will prevent sticking while the cookies dry.
- Once chocolate is melted, dip the top half of a wafer cookie.
- Quickly sprinkle on your chosen sprinkles.
- Place on prepared baking sheet to dry.
I actually believe that with a few holiday sprinkles you can make almost any cookie fit for a specific holiday.
Ta-Da! Instant Valentine’s Day cookies that are Sweet & simple that the whole family will love.
These are perfect make-a-head treats perfect for sharing.
What’s your favourite go to Valentine’s Day cookie recipe?
I would love to hear about it in the comments below.