Nothing tastes better on a warm spring day than fresh-from-the-freezer homemade ice pops. These frosted pops promise blueberry-fresh goodness and a frozen blast of cool. Can’t wait? Grab a straw and sip, The mixture makes a great smoothie, too. These delicious blueberry vanilla ice pops are the perfect frozen treat that will appeal to kids and adults alike.
With summer just around the corner , my cart runneth over with all sorts of yummy frozen treats from the grocery store. I made a batch of these blueberry vanilla ice pops earlier this evening after we discovered that our freezer was sadly lacking. When I was growing up we always had homemade popsicles in the freezer but it had been awhile since I made a batch for my own kids.
It’s easy to make a batch of beautiful, delicious and healthy blueberry vanilla Ice Pops.
There’s nothing better than a freezer stocked full of homemade frozen treats when a heat wave hits!
- 2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tsp. organic honey
- 1/4 Cup milk
- Add yogurt, fresh blueberries, honey and milk to blender and blend until smooth.
- Fill each frozen treat moulds with blended mixture and place in deepfreeze.
- Allow to sit until frozen.
- Create your very own frozen treats at home - fill, freeze and enjoy!
- Swap out the blueberries for strawberries, blackberries or raspberries for a sweeter treat.