Well here we are! Just a couple of weeks away from starting round 2 of the 21 Day Fix Extreme! I have to tell you, when we first started I was NERVOUS about doing this – changing our eating habits, reprogramming myself at the grocery store and in the kitchen. But I jumped in and immersed myself in this program and got out of my comfort zone and started trying new things! You know what? It’s be the best experience ever… granted there were a few bumps along the way but I surprised myself when I discovered that ‘eating healthy’ didn’t mean sacrificing flavour. Funny eh?
I have put together a list of 20 of my go-to dinner recipes I’m making when we start our next round of the 21 Day Fix Extreme (and also when I am not) so we won’t find ourselves “hangry” or playing dodge ball with a hard boiled egg.
20 delicious 21 day Fix Recipes
A collection of delicious 21 day fix family friendly recipes – great for clean eating diets!
- Just click on the links below and snag these delicious recipes. There is something here for everyone!
- Loaded 21 Day Fix Pizza from The garlic diaries –ohhhh man, it is delicious. Satisfied my pizza craving in a second!
- 21 Day Fix Sausage Gravy from The foodie and the fix –An easy, homemade turkey breakfast sausage turns the once calorie and fat-laden sausage gravy into a deliciously healthy, 21 Day Fix approved dish that you’re going to have to taste to believe.
- Unstuffed Pepper Skillet [21 Day Fix] from The garlic diaries –Oh, hello there little bowl of deliciousness. You make me so happy with your perfectly seasoned, browned turkey and veggies; hearty brown rice; and melt-y, gooey cheese ?. I am telling you right now, the 21 Day Fix does NOT restrict you from eating delicious, interesting, flavourful food.
- 21 Day Fix Ranch Dip from The foodie and the fix –Check out this super-healthy, clean-eating ranch dip (or dressing) using this favourite not-so-secret-anymore ingredient: cottage cheese!
- Vegetable Rice Soup (21 Day Fix) from spend with pennies –Loaded with fresh veggies and a ton of flavour this soup is the perfect healthy lunch!
- Oven Roasted Chicken Sausage, Sweet Potato, And Apples from unoriginal mom –this recipe because not only is it incredible easy, it’s a really healthy and nutritious meal that I feel good about serving to my family.
- 21 Day Fix Fish Tacos and Avocado Mango Salsa from confessions of a fit foodie – Fresh, simple ingredients with the a restaurant quality meal. Who needs to go out, right? Actually, I do but that’s a different story….
- Healthier Greek Pasta Salad (21 Day Fix Friendly) from blackberry babe –This Greek Pasta Salad is super healthy and light, and fits perfectly in the 21 Day Fix! I use it as a side dish, but you could also add grilled or roasted chicken to it for a very simple meal! Serve it chilled.
- Healthy Gluten Free Banana Oat Waffles from Kim’s cravings –light, crispy-on-the-outside, fluffy-on-the-inside, clean eating waffles. They will satisfy your waffle craving while you stay on track with health/fitness goals!
- Make-ahead Salad Recipes & A Salad Dressing Recipe, Too! from Carrie Elle – a little bit of planning makes a world of difference!
- Fruit & Quinoa Salad With Citrus Poppy Seed Dressing from the creative bite –perfect for a side dish but is hearty enough to stand on it’s own as an easy lunch you can pack for work.
- Oatmeal Walnut Cookies from the Surznick common room – 4’clock cravings are no match for these delicious cookies! Bet you can’t eat just one.
- Healthy Tuna Casserole from the fit housewife – I love tuna casserole but had to find a recipe that even the pickiest of eaters would enjoy (I’m looking at you honey..I’m looking at you!!)
- Chicken Avocado Burritos from omg chocolate dessert- swap out the sour cream for salsa and this one satisfies a hankering of Mexican any day of the week!
- 21 Day Fix Cheesy Potato Soup from stephaniebrijbag –for when you are craving soup that is so delicious, but you don’t want to screw up your 21 DF meal plan?! Try this….
- Cucumber and Dill Summer Salad from simply anchored –All you need is a large cucumber, fresh dill, half a sweet onion, greek yogurt, and salt and you will have yourself a nice and light BBQ side!
- Healthy Sloppy Joes from Kim’s cravings –These are waaaaaaaay better than the old Manwich Sloppy Joes you may remember eating as a little munchkin.
- Sriracha Glazed Chicken With Mango Avocado Salsa from blackberry babe- grilled chicken dish with a sweet and savoury glaze, topped with an easy mango and avocado salsa.
- 21 Day Fix Skinny Smashed Sweet Potatoes from old house to new home- Sweet potatoes are one of my favourite foods that I never actually make. Do you have any foods like this? Ones you love but never think to make? We don’t actually make any type of potatoes all that often. I usually reach for pasta or rice when I am putting together the starch component of our meal, but this side dish is so good and so healthy that I think I will have to add it to our normal repertoire!
- 21 Day Fix Broccoli Mac & Cheese (aka The Perfect Mac & Cheese) from the foodie and the fix –It’s super-creamy, cheesy and filling, and dare I say it? The Perfect Mac & Cheese!
As you can see, we are not short on variety or FLAVOUR here at our house! I have made this commitment for a healthy lifestyle not only for myself but for my family and part of that is creating delicious recipes that I know my family is going to love!
Let me know what your favourite is! I hope you and your family enjoy these delicious dinners!